Finalizing a divorce can be both liberating and overwhelming –especially when it comes to money matters. Whether you’ve been single for 15 minutes or 15 years, it’s likely you’re facing lots of complex financial questions. Do you have the know-how you need to establish a secure financial future? In Think Financially, Not Emotionally® – A Woman’s Guide To Financial Security After Divorce – The Basics: Creating A Solid Foundation, Jeff Landers uses straight talk and real-world examples to explain the essential financial issues divorced women like you need to understand. He covers a wide range of today’s most relevant topics, including:
* The critical first steps you need to take post-divorce to establish long-term financial stability
* How to turn your goals and vision into a sustainable spending plan that ensures your long-term financial security
* The pros and cons of keeping your marital home and how to determine if selling makes better financial sense
* What you need to know about reverse mortgages and why this unique tool might be a wise choice for you
* Smart ways to use retirement and investment accounts and other sources of income to add to your cash-flow and extend your financial longevity
* Which assets are most favorable and what strategies are best for managing (and ultimately paying off) liabilities
* How to identify and protect your intellectual property, i.e., virtually any work or invention that is the result of your creativity
* …And much more!
The financial decisions you make immediately following your divorce will directly impact the rest of your life, for better or worse, and without thoughtful planning, there is the possibility of outliving your money. Act now to avoid that unsettling scenario. Let Think Financially, Not Emotionally® – A Woman’s Guide To Financial Security After Divorce – The Basics: Creating A Solid Foundation help you establish a secure financial future for you and your children.